Mark Beauchesne: (603) 271-3211
Jay Martin: (603) 271-3211
November 22, 2019
CONCORD, NH – The gifts outdoor enthusiasts really want are just a click away! Visit the New Hampshire Fish and Game Department’s gift shop at www.shopwildnh.com. Every purchase supports the Department’s work conserving and managing the Granite State’s natural resources, and includes free shipping. Customer favorites always include:
- 2020 New Hampshire Wildlife Calendar – The Department’s award-winning calendar ($12.00) features photography of local wildlife and includes hunting and fishing season dates.
- Gift Subscription to the New Hampshire Wildlife Journal – The full-color, bi-monthly magazine that explores New Hampshire’s wildlife and outdoor recreation with no advertising. A great gift idea at just $12 for one year (six issues) or $20 for two years. Discover what’s WILD in the Granite State.
- WILD Deal – Order by December 6, and get a full year of New Hampshire Wildlife Journal PLUS the 2018 New Hampshire Wildlife calendar for just $18.
- New Hampshire’s Wild Eats: Cooking Your Catch – The Department’s exciting new cookbook ($17.00) features 50 contemporary recipes that transform traditional harvests of large and small game, fish and seafood, and game birds and waterfowl into thoroughly modern and adventurous fare. Tested in a home kitchen, each recipe was developed with the everyday cook in mind.
- Gift Certificates for 2020 Fishing or Hunting Licenses – Our most popular item! Redeemable at any license agent or use it at Fish and Game Department Headquarters. Order by mail or call (603) 271-3422 to order by phone. (Gift certificates available now; 2020 license sales start December 13.)
- Fish and Game Logo Hats, Shirts, Mugs, and Novelties – Our quality clothing includes hooded sweatshirts and Fish and Game tees. This year’s hot new item is our vintage-inspired Fish and Game logo on a soft, heather gray tee.
- Hike Safe Card – Perfect for the hiker, kayaker, climber, or skier on your list. Supports Fish and Game search and rescue and exempts the holder from certain liability for repaying search and rescue costs. 2020 Hike Safe card sales start November 21, 2019 and are valid for one year beginning January 1, 2020.
Join us at Headquarters for Shop WILD Saturday. On December 14, visit the NH Fish and Game Department, 11 Hazen Drive, Concord, NH from 10:00 a.m.to 2:00 p.m. for an exciting holiday shopping experience! Gift certificates, merchandise, and all the trimmings for outdoor enthusiasts will be on sale. Jane Kelly will be introducing visitors to some of New Hampshire’s’ birds of prey, James Benvenuti and K-9 Cora will be meeting fans of Northwoods Law: New Hampshire, and Hannah Verville will be selling her homemade chocolate chip cookies and dog treats to benefit the Department’s K-9 Program. See you there!